Tsaina Rack – LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Multi-Purpose Sled – Ski & Board Carrier
Haul up to 2 pairs of skis, 2 snowboards, or 1 of each (including most powsurfs, splitboards, and fat skis) – without sacrificing your ride! TSAINA positions boards and skis up behind the rider, above the tunnel of the snowmobile without having gear in the running board space.
- Prevents damage to gear, metal edges, and bindings.
- Gear is not dragged through the snow when wheelie-ing or sidehilling.
- Doubling-up two riders on the snowmobile is much safer and more comfortable, without having gear in the running board areas.
- Bring your board, powsurf, or skis along for a day of riding. If you find a great zone to get some runs on, you have your gear. If not, you really can’t tell the difference between carrying gear or not.
- Rack can be used to carry a variety of other items such as packs, coolers, tunnel bags, and even a chainsaw—instead of skis and/or snowboards.
- Rack folds down, compact and out of the way, when you remove your gear.
- Rider-tested design improvements, from some of the most legendary professional snowboard and ski athletes have helped to refine the Tsaina Rack over the last 8 years.
DESIGNED IN COLORADO • DURABILITY TESTED BY PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Like everything else in 2021—due to the higher cost of manufacturing and materials shortages, our pricing was forced to go up in 2021. We kept costs down as much as possible.